Sunday, September 13, 2009

could you

it was a year ago today.
yet if only, though not.
i won't say i miss him.

because when i saw the rain all i could think of was walking in it with you.
forgive me if i'm a disaster
i'm a lack of confidence
can't do much for the sake of love
but for you i will.

i'd like to come clean and say there were times i wanted to go back
but since you
since you've been around i've thought it over
i think i could go with you.

would you take my hand when the rain starts
and gaze up at cloud-beckoned heavens
let it wash over your grief-stricken face
and lock our bodies.

then, would you dampen my dreams?

when i gazed over the bay and saw the clockwise beacon of kommetijie lighthouse illuminating the water i felt renewed hope.

would you care to kiss me?

1 comment:

Maximilien alias Gamaliel said...

Aimee i will do anithing just to see you smile , even if i have to get seek in the rain haha .
I will take you dance on the rain . I will try to make you so happy in it that everytime it will be raining you will only feel a bit happy dip into you .
I love you .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...