Monday, September 7, 2009

somebody told me he loved me

taylor swift has a delicate song called fifteen

and then you're on your very first date and he's got a car and you feel like flying.

such is the first heartbreak. such are your teenage years, when the lights are on and without warning they're snuffed out.

back then i swore i was gonna marry him someday but i realized some bigger dreams of mine.
abigail gave everything she had to a boy who changed his mind.

i thank God i did not give him all of me. i pray now for the grace to forgive him for all that has happened, to grant me serenity to accept what is and to hold my head high with all the dignity i can muster. i pray for courage. how can i do this god, when every minute reminds me of the last and there's always somebody who reminds me and my hear breaks all over again and twice over. i've been angry and bitter. if only i could turn my fury and betrayal into poetry, or if i could juts sing about it.
girl don't give the boy more than a sweet kiss. the sweetest, yes, but no more. date the boy on the football team, but have the wisdom to know when to walk away. i don't want to be the last pleasure. i will not be his once-off, his fleeting use and discardment. i will not give all i have because he's a boy who spoke nice words. and i'm just a girl, fifteen at heart but not naive enough to believe so easily. i have learnt my lesson, but thank you, it did not leave me completely bare. i am still precious and dear, waiting for the one i love and trust enough to deserve it.

when you're fifteen and someone tells you he loves you you're gonna believe him.

the bittersweetity made my heart cry.

1 comment:

Maximilien alias Gamaliel said...

Aimee : -first i didn't change mi mind

-seecond : Don't play the betrayed girl , that's sound a bit hipocrit . Aimee you never , NEVER gived me anything that you wouldn't have give to a frind . I always put you first , you never by your self . You are blaming me for "leaving" (and i am not even doing it ) but what would you do if you give and try all you can to make someone happy and this someone never do the same , and just keep taking as an option or need her mother to realize what she do hurt ?
Blame me as mutsh as you want , for the first time i don't feel bad about the way i act with a girl . I didn't done something wrong to you .

Aimee you are being sailfish , sailfish as your ex boyfriend .

I realy tryed hard to make you happy during something like four mounth , but can you say the same ?

I realy love you , i do , but be like that and you shure you will not see me again .
And don't come saying i send you a mail then i change my mind , this one , that's how i feel since i was in S.A. .

Even if i was leaving you , YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO BLAME ME FOR THAT ! I GIVED MY HEART BUT YOURS STAYED WITH YOU AND YOUR PERMANENT SUFFER !

You are the one lying when you say you love me , or maybe you even forget the meaning of this word .

I DO LOVE YOU !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...