Thursday, March 10, 2011

Seatbelts, ANYONE?



This is my Blog. I write it. I run it. I promote it, however annoying it may be, and in doing so, I have the right to say just what the hell I want in it. Thank you.

That being said, I'd like to take this opportunity, and to my readership (if anybody's out there, or if, I fear, I am simply delusional and rambling for my own pleasure ad nauseum) lament at the terribly bad driving I have had the misfortune of encountering today. Just today.

In a single working day, I have  been nearly pushed out of my own turning lane at a traffic light by a disgruntled soccer mom, elevated in her four-wheel drive monster, dripping with a pugently bad suburban attitude; in addition, a Golden Arrow bus nearly flattened me as it pulled out of a bus stop without checking its blind spot. Not that buses can do so themselves, but I feel referring to a non-living, yet animate vehicle does the story more justice than giving dynamism to the sad low-life who was driving it.

Please be careful on the roads. You wouldn't behave nearly so piggishly if you actually had to face the person whom you offended, without making a quick getaway as soon as you made the offence.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...