Sunday, June 21, 2009

typewriting

I am going to be interning at seventeen magazine from 31st August to 4th September. As part of my internship I am going to be shadowing the editorial team. this will give me some much needed experience in a creative environment. who knows, maybe one day i'll find myself as an assistant editor for a publication. and then editor? after all, i know that whichever career I pursue, be it screenplay writing, investigative journalism, children's books, blogging, lyrics, best-seller-list fiction, non-fiction, restaurant menus, copywriting, sports journalism or writing of adult erotica, i will be a writer.

i'd like a loft apartment in soho, manhattan, my own apple mac, a couple of new pens that don't run dry (i hate dry pens), starbucks every morning delivered hot to my door, a sexy irish boy who delivers it in union jack boxer shorts, a closet of clothes and a whole ton of fresh ideas for each new day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...