Monday, July 27, 2009

is leaving all hopelessness aside

you know when there's a pile of clothing on the floor and they smell like someone who just left? and then you promise yourself you'll wash it all and that you'll do it right this time around.

someone you want to trust tells you not to trust him.
people are here and there and all over, once and twice and something else.
i am afraid to lose you, like i have lost before.

to make all of this just a bit messier, i am being reminded constantly of things i'd rather not remember. that is, things in the past that i should have forgotton, put behind me, packed away to live and let.

if only i was sure of where to go. if only i could know who is a friend and who cannot be trusted. one day when i find love i will know that the one who i love and loves me in return could never be false or tricky or dishonourable. i'll know that he will always hold the door, push me on swings, incense me to anger and then, furied passion
in a blink.

oh god, put it out! put it out! take this away from me, or better, take me away.
push this aside and bury it. bury me. set me free.
i close my eyes and shake my head in resistance.
i told you so, shut up and let it go.
don't come and closer.
deep breath.
inhale.exhale.
shut my ears, tears for the eyes. a breath in my throat. then i see stars. i begin to run and there is no question.
liberate me !

1 comment:

Maximilien alias Gamaliel said...

Hi Aimee .

Listen people aren't perfect ! Of course they lie , they traied , they turn their back , ...
Maybe you are puting to mush hope in them . You show too mutsh devotion to them or something like that . You always want ot go out and you make them know that you "need someone" . If you show to mush to someone you let them have the controle in state of you deciding .

If i tell you not to trust me that was because the thing i am doing upset me so mutsh . I even find my self wanted other people to sufer all their life just because they done a mistake . But i decide to drop it anyway . I am tired , and more i try more they make the situation worst . I guess they are like that .
And the most importante thing i realize : I WAS SCRUING OUR RELATION !
I don't want that , i just want you .

I am sorry if i don't always understand , but please call me when you feel bad ! I know that you don't know what to say . That's fine !
You can ask me wath ever you want , you know i can't resist you anyway .

Let's come to the subject : you are not like other people ! You should understand that they are not as you are so don't expect to mutsh from them . I know you don't believe me but : YOU ARE EXEPTIONAL !
Don't think i love you for nothing . I am use to see how people are realy . that can take time and i make mistakes , but with you i know what i am ,saying : You are one of a kind .
You don't need to be "cool" you are creating your own style !
I am sorry if i confuse you or if i make you feel like i don't love you .

I do love you . I will always be there for you even if i am far . I will do anything to see you happy . So please don't cry , i am next to you and only yours .
I love you my wizzette . I am your lucky fish , you are the one who catch me !

Always yours M.A.X.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...