Friday, July 31, 2009

quit kicking me under the table

woke up to rain this morning. got to go to work later.
been wanting to write but it's not coming.been too much alone in myself.need to stop it.
(if only everything didn't keep reminding me of the past...)

it is as though i am trying to skip ahead of my mere eighteen years and do everything all at once. then, i am politely kicked under the table and told to finish my dinner in silence. how can i? when all i want to do is swallow it all without chewing?

in truth, i would like things to be how they were before the fall. before i got hurt and someone left. but i don't want to lose what i have now. believe this, i do not want him back. i have said countless times before that i never want to see his face again. i just wish i did not have to count.

this has brought about underage thinking, during which i am crossed by thoughts of fatherhoods, yes/no suspicions, purgatory, unfinished conversations and
i promise i'll never leave you's.

advice to self: chew your life, girl. chew and don't rush.

1 comment:

Maximilien alias Gamaliel said...

Aimee you are just acting like a child rby thinking and righting that ! Life isn't about always have a good time ! I guess you was feeling realy good before he left because you keep talking about the past ! I am not always thinking back of S.A or mexico and i was feeling realy great there (S.A. not always but still) ! If you can't go on you will never be able to have anything serious . I am not taking you as a joke but i know that for you , even if you don't realise it , your love was more like a game . I said WAS now i don't realy know anymore .
One day i told you that i understand why he run away and you started to shout at me saying that you were somethig like :"the nicest girlfriend" or something like that . I don't think you ever been like that with me and if you were then maube you should think a bit more about what OTHERS can feel and why .
I do find you exeptional and great , but if you are focus like that about you friend in state of people who realy love you like your family , you will always feel lonely .

Friend's are NEVER making big sacrifice for their other friend . Only good friends do . And you need big sacrifice to feel that you are not alone . Everybody do .
Nobody realy ever done sacrifice for me exept Matt and my family . Your family done sacrifice for you , don't say no , i know it . THEY LOVE YOU !! Stop being so sailfish with them that you can't even see them doing good to you anymore . if you realy think they don't love you then you should think about it a bit more than who's party's is next .

I do love you too but i am clearly not enough for you .
As long as you feel lonely , I WILL NOT MARY YOU . I never realy fink of marige , but i prefer finish my life alone that with someone who can't feel like she got enough and who always feel lonely .
Maybe that's hard for you to hear that but don't think that knowing that make me happy .

I do love you and i would have done anything for you but i will finish my life happy and the one with me too . NOBODY will stop me to end like that .
I am not always nice and happy with my life too BUT I KNOW WHO LOVE ME AND TAKE CARE OF ME .

I don't like hurting you but you realy need to wake up Aimee !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...