Friday, September 3, 2010

salts.

i've never, ever thought that goodbyes were meant to be good. there's not much good about them, to be quite honest.

here are some things that it is about time i did:

clean my room
file my papers
bungee
read all my setworks on time
write some goddamn excuse of a script for my portfolio
drive a golf cart
tell the art department they're a bunch of post-modernist snobs
smack someone in the face
ask that guy on upper campus why in the hell he pulls around an office chair on a rope.
cut my hair. or at least trim it.
cut down my caffeine intake
stop failing my drivers licences all the time
visit NYC.


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!”

Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...