Wednesday, February 3, 2010

how blue can you get?

you'd think with all this academic tension and delicious freedom of speech and swinging and sex talks i'd be rearing up and ready to gooooo









i'm not really. i feel quite uninspired. i'm actually forcing myself to write. just so you know, i don't want to and this is so toilsome and frustrating and i am about to tear large chunks of my hair out and go on a riot. i'm doing this for my own good. i really really am. i think it's time i stopped WANTING to be sad all the time. there's no point. i like to say how i feel, of course. i just don't want to cause the world to end around me prematurely. i have an apocalyptic tendency. this means i have no trouble finding things to make me cry because it is sad and i am sad and life is a fuckface at times.


okay.

get a grip.

(thanks B.B., you're right. how blue CAN you get?)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...