Wednesday, February 24, 2010

'i ain't waiting for you no more, i ain't waiting for you. go find another fool'

if you're reading this, and you'll know, i'd like you to know that I do not understand. I do not.
what you've done has deeply disappointed me and hurt me more than you know.
if you'd known me at all you'd have known i'm not just a stepping stone. i am not your pity party, or your game, or your affection. i am not yours to beg of. i am not yours to explain yourself to. i am not yours to break, or to buy, or to grace with promises (lies) and such. i am not yours.
i'f you'd known me at all you'd have known this would get me. it's got me bad.
even when i warned you against telling me you loved me, you made me believe that you did.
i do not understand why you have done this. you have been selfish, self-interested and, foolishly, have taken me for granted.
all i could do to keep from breaking was to tell myself it was for the best. for your own good, because i wanted to see you succeed. but that's all that mattered to you. your own good.

you've taken me for granted. you've disregarded me. you've underestimated me. you've been mistaken. my silence is my only solace. i could not bear to speak to you, in fear of becoming angry. and i do not want to be seen as an angry person with angry agendas.

so, i am just going to walk away. if you are reading this, and you will know, i am telling you that next time i see you, i will WALK AWAY.

this is for MY own good.

do me a favour. go and find another fool.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...