Wednesday, February 10, 2010

i hate

I hate slow computers
I hate varsity
I hate people who constantly text you and don’t take the hint when you don’t reply.
I hate people.
I hate feeling sick.
I hate stupid slow people who block doorways.
I hate having to sit at home trying to get better.
I hate Facebook.
I hate break-ups
I hate average writers who get published.
I hate Twilight.
I hate watching fantasy movies because I’m not an elf princess.
I hate social-climbing, snarky little losers
I hate club-owners.
I hate people who talk to themselves while I am in the room
I hate posers and snobs.
I hate other bloggers.
I hate it when my head is sore.
I hate ignorance.
I hate soap operas.
I hate people who don’t help themselves.
I hate American daytime television.
I hate being hungry with no appetite and this horrid taste in my mouth.
I hate arrogant pricks.
I hate emos.
I hate teenybopper chavs.
I hate hosh people.
I hate it when people roll their r’s.
I hate tea with milk.
I hate beggars who harass you at the traffic lights.
I hate cheap nasty shit.
I hate hayfever.
I hate changing my mind.
I hate disgusting oily fast food joints.
I hate useless stoner drop-outs who end up getting pregnant or working at the video store.
I hate queuing.
I hate people who try to bash your head in with their Bibles.
I hate it when I want to say something and know what it is I want to say, but can’t find the words.
I hate awkward conversations.
I hate doing stuff I don’t feel like doing.
I hate waiting around.
I hate to be kept waiting.
I hate rip-offs.
I hate religious fanatics.
I hate sand getting stuck to me.
I hate Camps Bay.
I hate pretentious, rolling- in-dosh places like Caprice or St. Yves.
I hate discussing the weather.
I hate dirty places.
I hate rude bus drivers.
I hate being treated like an absolute idiot on the telephone when trying to ask a simple question.
I hate bureaucracy.
I hate the mean reds.
I hate my cuticles.
I hate foie gras.
I hate spam.
I hate Taylor Momsen.
I hate when songs I like make it big on the radio.
I hate not getting what I want.
I hate the fish pond concept.
I hate four-by-four moms.
I hate it when there’s no inspiration.
I hate infomercials.
I hate it when males use the little heart emoticon in messages.
I hate event invitations.
I hate the fact that alcohol is so important to everyone.
I hate being judged.
I hate you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...