Tuesday, February 23, 2010

when i am queen

there will be always be somebody to love.
heads will roll.
the bureaucrats will be buried six feet under with no oxygen or paperwork.
boys will never be bastards.
we will always dance in time to the music
the radio will never kill songs
there will be no lying.
taylor momsen will put some clothes on.
there will be no value added tax.
everyone will recycle.
the internet will never be slow.
birds will fly free.
my make-up will never run
guitar strings will never break.
i will be able to eat as much food as i please and never get fat.
i will read chick lit all day and eat macaroons.
i will bathe in milk.
there will be no more guns.
i will have scores of male suitors who simply adore me so.
i will never age or become rotund, ugly and sun-creased.
there will be abundant evian water.
valentine's day will be outlawed.
i will have my own car and driver's license.
i will also have a chaffeur to drive me around, so forget the former.
i will thank my public with an eloquent wave (how queenly)
tourists will never wear socks with sandals.
my enemies will be thrown in the slammer. and then marched to the drop.
i will pick cherries in my own cherry orchard.
i will have a pony.
i will counter all japanese whaling operations and nuke-bomb them into the sea, the sick wankers.
there will be no more illiteracy.
girls will chose who they wish to marry.
there will be an end to monarchy.
a rock band will be named after me.
all of the nation's guinea fowl will be my personal property.
there will be no wet floors.
everyone will remember my birthday.
everyone will read classic literature and enjoy it.
i will have money in the bank.
there will be an end to divorce and terrorism and cheating lovers and coffee stains on freshly laundered shirts.
everyone will speak in poetry.
there will be chivalry.
there shall be world peace.

then i'd make you my king.
and then you'd be first against the wall.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...