Tuesday, March 24, 2009

split screen sadness

i thought that i'd let you know i'm feeling better everyday.

true, there will be many things to so mercilessly remind me of you. i will not be in peace, for a while it would seem. i will be restless. there will be songs that remind me of you. ill never really forget. for a while there'll be nobody to hold me, nor my hand, or call me baby. no flowers when i'm sick. no late night movies or dancing in the street. but still i will carry on, with or without you. i said i would wait, but not for long. that waiting is over.

At first I wanted to run away, but i've decided I have to hold on. i was not ready but i saw it coming all along. when will be the day when i can meet with the world? I am so isolated from it all.

please, it's better to say too much than never say what you need to say.
my hands are shaken and my faith is broken.
i need space to swing my arms around.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...