Having a blog is as commonplace nowadays as having a smartphone, or lipgloss, or a pair of gladiators. Actually, having a blog has become such a must-have for aspiring (as well as wannabe) fashion editors, satorialists, thrift scavengers, photographers and boutique owners that every jane, stacey and lou seem to have one.
if you haven't caught on already, here's a list of essentials to get you started.
- a decent camera, digital or polaroid.
- an eye for a bargain
- a laptop
- high-speed internet connection
- a local and favourite cafe where you can slurp coffee loudly and make satirical blog posts about what passersby are wearing.
- a Vida e caffe loyalty card
- a love of couture
- patience and perseverance