- to wear a brand new dress you bought on sale that day.
- to hear some good music.
- to dance
- to dance on a pole.
- to smile and chortle and engage in meaningless chitchat while pretending that you can even hear what the next person is saying.
- to chat up birds
- to collect those nifty black straws and use them to build a mini eiffel tower.
- to become polygamous
- to stand around holding pink drinks waiting for the music to change/a more lucrative topic of conversation to materialize/some bar fight to break out so you can whip out your videophone.
- to prove something other than your age
- to make your exboyfriend (whom you know will be there) jealous of the new beau who just escorted you in.
- to get on the much-coveted guestlist
- to get so motherlessly drunk you'll wish you had your mum there.
- to kiss a girl
Friday, December 17, 2010
reasons to party
posted by MOTH at 7:37 PM