Tuesday, December 21, 2010

snagging the Gossip

I am not into girls. Okay, I'm the least likely person to ever drop the L-bomb, but honestly - most of the time I cannot stand social relations with other females. I struggle to make and keep female friends. I always feel as though I'm never rich enough, thin enough or funny enough to suit the desired role of 'BFF.' And even if I were to achieve such status it would not be long until my counterpart ran a figurative knife into my back just for the hell of it, stole my boyfriend or gossiped about me until my name was slandered forever and a day.

I find females, generally, to be fickle, petty, flighty and superficial. Far too competitive, and hardly ever genuine.

What I mean to say is that I'm not much of a girl's girl.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...